Monday 23 June 2014

Day 1

Today is the first day of my 1 year journey to lose 100 lbs and so far I am feeling great! I weighed in this morning at 256 lbs, so that is my starting weight for this whole process. Being that it is my first day, I would like to talk about a few things that brought me to this place, and make a list of reasons why I want to lose the weight.

1. I am sweaty. All. The. Time. No matter what I am doing I always feel hot and sweaty and I am over it! I want to be able to climb some stairs without breathing hard, and starting to sweat. I want to be able to go for a run and not start pouring sweat from every orifice in my body.
2. I want to be able to eat in front of other people. I am sick and tired of thinking that eating in front of friends or family is a bad thing, I always think that everyone is looking at me, judging me for being the fat girl, and thinking that I shouldn't be eating, even if it is something healthy. I want to be able to order fries, or a get a Slurpee, and not have people look at me like I am a gigantic fat slob.
3. I want to be able to cross my legs.
4. I want to be more comfortable when sitting down. I am always self conscious of how my body looks when I am sitting down, especially if someone is taking a picture of me, I always hide in the back and I never sit in the front.
5. I would love to be able to walk into a store and buy things that I like, and not whatever actually fits me. I want to be able to shop in the main section of stores and not the plus sized area, the clothes are always so ugly, and never on trend.
6. I want to be able to wear shorts in the summer, and not have to worry about my cellulite, chafing and them always riding up.
7. I want to feel attractive, and have confidence.
8. I want to be able to wear a bathing suit and go to the beach or a pool.
9. I want to feel like I fit in with my family.
10. I don't want to be the biggest person every time I walk into a room.


I'm sure there are a lot more, I will add to this list as I discover new things!

Today I am going to eat healthy, and maybe go for a bike ride after work, wish me luck!

-1 year of no fear

No comments:

Post a Comment